Washington, DC’s Community Resources Depends on it!
Census data impacts funding for things like:
Our access to quality and affordable housing, health care, child care, education. It predicts our benefits, public transportation and emergency services.
Pledge Your Commitement Today to secure funding for our future tomorrow!
The census is COMPLETELY CONFIDENTIAL.
There’s no downside to filling it out—we benefit!
- When in doubt Count – Everyone who lives in your household should be counted!
- You will have the option to complete the census online, over the phone, or paper.
- The Census is completely confidential, and is used to count the number of people living in Washington, DC to determine political representation, and how much funding, and resources is needed to support our city over the next 10 years.
Because our Community RESOURCES depends on it!
- Head Start
- School meal programs
- Adult education grants
- Historically Black colleges & universities
- Public Transportation & roads
- Housing Assistance
- Emergency services
- Health clinics
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program
- Preventive health services
You want to do something important for your community?
This is an easy way to help!
By responding to the 2020 Census and counting every child in your home, you’ll influence how much funding your community receives over the next 10 years for schools, child care, and more.